Monday, February 11, 2008

Google searching my name...

Recently, a friend found me through a simple Google search of my name which lead him to my blog (which your reading) and my Myspace page(in the links section). Generally, I was under the impression that my name wouldn't come up that much on Google and there would be little to no paper trail linking me to other things on the internet. boy was I wrong. Here are some of the funnier ones I found through searching my name


I remember entering this on urban dictionary years ago. Guess who has the number one spot bitches...I do!

This one is hard to read unless you click it but it was a haiku I wrote in the 9th grade wile I was living in California. apparently my teacher felt it was worthy of the schools website and as a teaching aid. notice my poem is the only one with the authors name. Strange?!

In case you don't want to click it here is the haiku:
cannibalism. the eating of human flesh. Cheetos are better


This one I can't really figure out but this is just one of many pages from Japan where my name comes up. some of them are on a site called yeublog, which I have no idea about but I am guessing its a blog site.

My final one, and another one from Asia. For some fucking reason my Myspace has been translated into Chinese. Strange as fuck?!

No comments: