Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ISSUE ZERO promo piece...

Recently my friend John started up another blog site (www.issuezero.net) where they review concerts, products, and talk about general issues in Toronto. It has been going very well and I have been with them on one of their outings where we filmed people response to the film Dairy of the Dead. Check it out, there is a link to the site at the top of my page. Well, the mascot for issue zero seems to be the bear so I decided to do a promo t-shirt that can be sold or given away to people who decide to be in the movies. Here is the print so far for the shirt. Expect these shirts out at the end of this month and if you interested contact Issue Zero for purchasing. Enjoy

Close-up

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting =)

I like your blog, but I didn't read everything yet!

I'll be back soon

Joana

Nat said...

Just wondering, What school do you go to?

Nat said...

Oh, I was just wondering how you came across my blog. Just because I go to school in toronto and im in graphic design as well.

gmangmang said...

Thanks for the comment man,

Actually it's not pencil crayon, although it started off that way, I coloured it digitally.

Take care, and keep up the cool work!

-Gavin

jimmy ly said...

Hey dude!
Good stuff! Has a bit of a Tim Biskup feel to it. I like it!

cheers!
j!

ANONYMOUS said...

haha... yeah i know the show sucked... but at times it was good bad... at times is key... most of the time it was tacky...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

very nice design... btw, i've bookmarked the magazine at my del.icio.us...

cool for holga, I have Diana+, one old bakelite Czech camera, several Kiev's and Zorki's (naturally, in former communist country), action sampler and Fish Eye...

keep the good work...

Shell said...

Very nice logo design, hope you sell lots of tee shirts. *thumbs up*

Hey, I wanted to suggest to you uploading your mp3s to imeem, that way you can put a player in your post and ppl can hear your beats w/o having to download anything.You'll get more listens that way...

I made a friends list on my page and added your site to it. Hope that is okay...we bloggers must stick together. muwhwhwhwhwwa...

Keep up all the good art work and music!

ttyl, shell

test said...

i love it, have you read 198 Xmen or The Umbrella Academy???

test said...

yeah it's britney, and xmen is ok, very hit and miss, but there's a character like this, Johnny Dee

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40785/99125-johnny-dee_150.jpg

and in the Umbrella Academy, there's another one, Ben Hargreeves.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/The_umbrella_academy_cover_issue_1.jpg/200px-The_umbrella_academy_cover_issue_1.jpg

(in the top right). It reminded me is all. :D