Monday, October 29, 2007

Forbidden Fruit...

Well, I went to sleep last night, which was great, and now I'm feeling good. So, now it's back to more stuff I've been doing, like this piece. It's an orange, it isn't my favorite thing I've done, It's kind of boring, and here it is. It's still rough and I really don't want to work any more on it.
I had so much fun documenting my weekend that I decided to post a tour of my bedroom...instead of working on that forbidden fruit crap.

Dresser with big ass mirror
The junk on my dresser
Who is an ordained minister...I am
Part of my hat collection
The corner of my bedroom. I have my DNA painting back and I have my Daredevil poster
Other side of my window. Lil' Luke
A shelf to hold shit...like my spray paint
My chair, covered in clothes and my fireplace
The next three are the top of my fireplace from left to right
The little toys and my lighter
Painting and statue Kate did and gave to me
My mother fucking door
And a close up of the crap on my mirror

I realize most people don't give a fuck about what my bedroom looks like, or what I did on the weekend for that matter but this is the first and last time I'm doing this shit and it's fun to do. I think everyone should try it

5 comments:

Wize said...

No shit, I'm an ordained minister too, with a doctorite in immortality.

Arth Akal said...

Hello, fellow artist!

Agent EE said...

thanks for letting me in your room it's alot like mine. My favorite part of your tour was the art and the mother fucking door. :) I need more art in my room but I have to finish renovations first. :)

Chemical Robotiks said...

no problemo. art is fun in a boring bedroom

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered a career as a tour guide? Well, you should. No one else could show off the mother fucking door as well as you do!