Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Weekend In The Life Of Luke...

Usually I post some work or an image I've been working on but that isn't whats going on this time. I spent the weekend chilling with my friend Noah, who is crazy, John who is a total live wire, and Daley, who smokes a shit load of weed. We spent most of this weekend together and I find myself taking a lot of pictures and videotaping a lot of what happens because it is so out there.

Friday:
Hanging out with John and Daley in O'Grady's drinking double pitchers. Below is Daley taking it to the head

Later on that night I met up with Caitlin and Sunny(monkey toes) and we had some more drinks and roasted marsh mellows. Sunny roasted hers with her feet.

Sunny roasting a marsh mellow
Caitlin and I

Then we went back to Duce's house and my nose started pouring blood. It stopped and we hung out at Duce's house for hours watching TV and playing Nintendo and drinking Jager.Saturday:
No sleep from the night before. left Duce's house around 7am-ish and got breakfast. Watched a movie and got a call from Noah. Went out with Noah to see 30 days of night(which sucked)

This is Noah
This is him in action...









After a few hours and a plate of nachos with crazy Noah I was informed about a party where I would have to wear a shirt and tie and shave off my nasty beard...something I hadn't done in a wile. It was being held in a super swank hotel and when we got there it turned out to be the whole top floor and pent house were dedicated to this party. There were an assload of people there.
Before:
After:

Then I got dressed and we all (Duce, Daley, and myself) piled into Duce's car and drove to a crazy party until sunday morning.

Me in a shirt and tie in Duce's living room
Sunday:
I haven't slept at all the whole weekend and now I'm making this post. I usually have a pretty crazy weekend and this time I wanted to document it as much as possible because I though it would be funny. So, here it is. almost everything I did this weekend. There was more but it wasn't worth taking a picture of, in my mind at least.

6 comments:

motherbumper said...

I miss weekends of debauchery. I used to drink sailors under tables for free pizza. But the 21st century ruined everything for me. That and penicillin.

Emmett would like to take you on.

Chemical Robotiks said...

free pizza is always a good thing

Anonymous said...

Oh that's just, wow. Sounds like a lot of fun though.

Thomas Fummo said...

That Noah fellow should be in some kind of humorous slasher horror movie....

*laughs maniacally*
yes.

Anonymous said...

what up you motherfuck. dis be fc. up in cali. you keep looking like a fuckin tweeker. when ru coming down. and shoe me some photoshop

Anonymous said...

what up you motherfuck. dis be fc. up in cali. you keep looking like a fuckin tweeker. when ru coming down. and shoe me some photoshop