Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back When I Was 11...

Before I was calling myself Chemical Robotiks online it was Xerox-Copy. I would say this was circa 1998 when I was 11. I had a free website back then where I basically did what I do today on this blog, post pictures of images I was making on the computer, the only difference is now I get payed for some of them. anyways, here is just one of the many tipped out images from my 11 year old mind. I just remembered this site a few days ago and thought it would be interesting to check it out and see if it was still up

I think I've always loved Picasso

XEROX-COPY website
*A link to my website from when I was 11. The site and the images look like a bad acid trip

1 comment:

B2ThaL33 said...

nice pic. i love it. and yes im in an interracial r-ship. and there is Definately still racism concerning this issue going on where i live at least.