Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chemical Robotiks x Loonatik...

My friend Loonatik a.k.a Dwayne is one of the best rappers I have ever heard. He is crazy as hell, and sometimes violent, but he really is a good person at the end of the day. His lyrics on the other hand are pure violence, agony, and abuse but super entertaining. I posted the beat Daley and I were messing around with and thought to myself, hey maybe I should post some of the other beats I have been making in the quest to produce Loonatiks album. Anyways here they are. Although they are still very rough(Daley hasn't cleaned them up yet) some are still pretty cool. My two favorites would have to be the pleasure beat and the nightmare one. When the album is finished ill post the ones with the vocals. ENJOY

Beats Loonatik has picked so far...

gitar2.mp3

wiggler2.mp3

popsound.mp3

seventh.mp3

123.mp3

12345.mp3

1 comment:

Agent EE said...

I like the seventh one cuz it sounds super fun.