Monday, November 19, 2007

ISSUE-zero Cover...

I've talked about ISSUE-zero magazine before but in case you missed that post it's going to be a small magazine out of Toronto focused on art and lifestyle. If all thing go correct it should be available next summer and the website should be up any day now. I have been told it is finished, but I don't think it's up yet. I did the layout work for the first issue, which looks awesome and the cover, which I'm posting. If you live in Toronto pick it up. It has a lot of great artists in it and some awesome stories.

3 comments:

Chemical Robotiks said...

I don't know what that says

Chemical Robotiks said...

if anybody reads this and knows what it says or even what language it is could you please tell me.

Shalina Vadivale said...

That is so weird! I had a comment like that as well. I think it's just some foreign dude trying to get some free advertising out of our websites.